Date: Jan 10 from 11-2pm
Location: Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Kitsilano, Vancouver (MAP)
$65/3 class package deal
$50/8 class package deal
*This class is free of gluten and animal products
Do you struggle with meal-planning?
Can you relate to having a weekly mini-crisis on the topic of ‘What’s for dinner?’
Trying to incorporate more healthy meals but need more inspiration?
Getting organized and staying inspired about meal-planning is the #1 most effective tool to get on track with healthy eating, while reducing stress from grocery shopping to putting the food on the table.
This class is an intro to a one-week meal-plan (after having done custom meal-plans as an in-home chef for years, I’ve found a formula for meal-plans that keeps each week’s meals interesting!)
- The recipes are flexible to suit your family’s tastes (suits many diets, vegetarian or not)
- You will learn some basic ‘recipe skeletons’ (templates for making endless variations on your meal-plan food categories!) to start your meal-plan recipe file
- Batch cooking and freezing tips
- Hands-on creating your own tasty vegetable and grain side dishes (bring your appetite! There’s lots to eat in this class!)
- Tricks for getting lots of veggies in your diet
- Tasty dips, spreads
- and a healthy, energy-packed sweet!