Join us for a fun and inspiring afternoon of healthy cooking and holistic food education to benefit Nourish Society!
Andrea Potter, chef and founder of Rooted Nutrition and former chef of Radha Yoga & Eatery, will take us through 3 hours of:
– practical nutrition education on clean and wholesome eating
– learning delicious, organic, and energizing recipes
– hands-on cooking and tasting experience!
Proceeds will benefit Nourish Society to provide food hampers for women and their children leaving transition houses, rebuilding their lives free from domestic violence.
You will leave inspired, nourished, and connected to the experience of healthy foods, healthy eating, and healthy lives.
Only 22 spots available!!!
Ticket: Minimum $60 donation each person.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT:
1. Email money transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Use “NOURISH” as the security answer.
3. Leave a message for Lola how many guests you are paying for.
4. Lola will confirm your spot after receiving email transfer.
carmelized onion and goat cheese polenta tart with
roots, shoots and leaves salad with blackberry-herb vinaigrette
brown rice paella, featuring locally sourced fish, spot prawns and shellfish, pasture fed, organic meats and farm-fresh summer vegetables
sabayon (egg and wine custard) with berries and fruits
About Nourish Society
Nourish Society is small, non-profit society that was formed by a group of women committed to supporting women and children living free of abuse. They provide hampers of healthy, non-perishable food items to women who are leaving local transition houses, which are safe havens for women and children escaping abuse.