Tues April 22 from 6-8:00
Cost- $45 (student pricing available
To register email Lisa at lisa.allyn
Springtime is a natural time for rebirth, rejuvenation and cleansing. Help your body to cleanse safely by eating with the seasons.
- reduce symptoms of congestion
- let the organs rest so that they function optimally
- slow down
- help to lose excess weight
- improve flexibility
- rejuvenate the body and mind
- help you to become more organized, inwardly focused, conscious, clear, attuned to nature, energetic and relaxed
- For more on how you can benefit from cleansing through food, see this article on Spring Cleansing
Who knew that cleansing food could be so delicious?
Learn about cleansing safely and effectively by eating with the seasons.
Simple and vibrant recipes to include in your diet this spring for natural cleansing through food.
In this class we will be:
- Learning about the body’s detoxification system
- Learning what the signs of toxicity are
- Informed about what a cleansing crisis is and how to avoid it
- Learning how to sprout using a simple to make sprouting system
- Making and enjoying love your liver salad
- Making and enjoying nettle and spring greens soup
- Making and taking home a spring tonic vinegar to wake up your liver, for culinary and medicinal use
Nutrition education, recipes, tasting and some hands-on included.